I managed to get MLVM to build on OS X Snow Leopard with Henri's scripts. Notes:

* I get a failure like this at the end of the build, but this appears
to be after the jdk/jre have successfully built (or at least it
appears to work fine): https://gist.github.com/749b4fe1d3b469644c11
* In order to get the meth-lazy patches to apply (I'm testing the new
indy backend) I had to remove -testable from them. I'd like a cleaner
way.

- Charlie