John, Chris, thanks!

Best regards,
Vladimir Ivanov

On 3/11/14 3:08 AM, Christian Thalinger wrote:
Even better.

On Mar 10, 2014, at 3:21 PM, Vladimir Ivanov <vladimir.x.iva...@oracle.com>
wrote:

Chris, thanks for the review.

John suggested an elegant way to fix the problem - use asFixedArity.

Updated fix:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~vlivanov/8036117/webrev.01/

Best regards,
Vladimir Ivanov

On 3/8/14 4:51 AM, Christian Thalinger wrote:
Seems good to me.  I’d like to have another name for this method:

+     private static Object invokeCustom(MethodHandle target, Object... args)
throws Throwable {

On Mar 4, 2014, at 12:00 PM, Vladimir Ivanov <vladimir.x.iva...@oracle.com>