Volker (or anyone else for that matter),

Just curious -- do you envision "inline" layout of objects as something one
would have to opt-in or as the default layout for all objects in a heap? It
seems like this should be the default (assuming zero to minimal overhead
for loading the references) as I think wanting "out of line" allocations is
more rare.

Thanks