 I'm writing to this mailing list because it seems, that
AnonymousClassLoader was created in this project around 2008.

 There are several blog posts mention AnonymousClassConstructor in the
past, in context of dynamic languages support. But all these posts are
rather old.

 And now I see sun.invoke.anon.AnonymousClassLoader in rt.jar of JDK7
and JDK8, and I want to use it to create small anonymous classes with
ASM library.

 I want to use AnonymousClassLoader because it allows me to extend
package-private base classes. If I subclass ClassLoader and use its
defneClass() it complains about unreachable base class! And I don't
want to export my abstract base classes as public ones.

 I've wrote code and it works perfectly under IDEA IDE with JDK 1.8.
After that I tried to compile this code without IDE, with gradle,
maven or by hands with "javac" and I get same error: javac doesn't see
"sun.invoke.anon" package!

 I could not compile minimal test case from command line:

import sun.invoke.anon.AnonymousClassLoader;
public class Test {
        private final static AnonymousClassLoader acl;
}

 What do I do wrong? Why IDEA could compile code with
AnonymousClassLoader and all command line tools and build systems
could not? Should I use AnonymousClassLoader or it is abandoned,
unsupported and not recommended?

 Thank you!

- --
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov