Hi All

I got an strange error with Synthetic methods and bootstrap methods. In my one
of application, my bootstrap entry is locating a synthetic method of another
class(this class is part of another package).

[cid:image001.png@01D09F72.06DF4CD0]

In above screenshot, this lambda$main$0 is a syntactic method and part of
another package.

While execution, I am getting reflection error because Synthetic methods are
not accessible from outside package. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?

Regards
Puneet

or disclosing it.