On 14/07/2015 5:08 PM, lee json wrote:
A few questions:

I follow the README in the mlvm source repos and that in Oracle page

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/mlvm/mlvm
https://wikis.oracle.com/display/mlvm/Building

but I find that http://hg.openjdk.java.net/hsx/hotspot-comp no longer
exists. What should I use as sources for building mlvm?

I would suggest trying the hsx25 sources:

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/hsx/hsx25/hotspot/

and if that is too new then hsx24, else hsx23, etc. I don't know exactly which was the last version for which mlvm was built.

Also is there any plans that coroutine will be included in the future
release of openjdk? Sorry I can't find any information about this.

Co-routines are not currently part of any proposed JEP for the Java language. And personally I doubt they ever will be.

Cheers,
David

Thanks