Hi,

I think the main problem here is that by providing the InvocationHandler with a Lookup that could provide "invokespecial" MHs for the proxy interface(s) could be abused. Anyone can create a Proxy for any public interface and supply its own InvocationHandler which could be used to "steal" such Lookup object.

There would have to be a way to restrict calling interface "super" methods from InvocationHandler *INSTANCES* that are bound to particular Proxy instances.

Hm...

Regards, Peter