Hey Claes,

though far away from being an expert on the subject matter, I have some very
minor comments if you don't mind.

ClassSpecializer.java
L510: * For example, a concrete species for two reference and one integral
bound values have a shape like the following:
Should be imho:
L510: * For example, a concrete species for two references and one integral
bound value has a shape like the following:

LambdaFormBuffer.java:
L333: if (oldFns.size() == 0)  return this;
Could be:
L333: if (oldFns.isEmpty())  return this;

Cheers,
Christoph