Hi,

You can get a new prerelease at users.ugent.be/~pbienst/pub

This version mainly fixes some longstanding bugs and annoyances.

Peter

MNEMOSYNE 1.2

(Note that for Windows users we recommend uninstalling the previous
version before doing an upgrade.)

-Improved support for unicode in filenames and directories.
-Reverted compression of backups from gz to bz2 again, to circumvent a
 bug under Windows with unicode directory names.
-Wrote a plugin to always shuffle the revision queue, for users who want
 to override the prioritised scheduling introduced in Mnemosyne 1.1.
 This plugin can also be downloaded from
 http://www.mnemosyne-proj.org/node/142
-Only open the sound system when needed in order to save CPU time
 (patch by marmuta).
-More robust upgrading from old Mnemosyne versions.
-Fix bug where default export location was incorrectly specified.
-Reword statistics dialog to make clear that we only show data for
 the next week.
-Norwegian translation by Petter Goksoyr Asen.

Peter Bienstman
Ghent University, Dept. of Information Technology
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, B-9000 Gent, Belgium
tel: +32 9 264 34 46, fax: +32 9 264 35 93
WWW: http://photonics.intec.UGent.be
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]