First of all, make sure you use the latest version. Also note that you need to
close and open the program to force a rebuild of the learning queue.

Peter

On Wednesday 07 January 2009 02:03:59 carltonb wrote:
> I've just changed my day_starts_at setting from 3 to 18.  Currently
> the time is 20:00.   I expected that Mnemosyne would think it is now
> "tomorrow" and start presenting that day's review work.   That did not
> happen, I'm still being presented only with unmemorized cards.
>
> Am I misunderstanding the behavior, or is this a bug?   Revision is
> 1.1.1
>
> Thanks,
> Carlton

Peter Bienstman
Ghent University, Dept. of Information Technology
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, B-9000 Gent, Belgium
tel: +32 9 264 34 46, fax: +32 9 264 35 93
WWW: http://photonics.intec.UGent.be
email: peter.bienst...@ugent.be