Thanks for looking into it Peter.

My use of mnemosyne is now pretty steady consistent but in the early days there was potentially a bit of corruption as I was trying different setups. Initially I imported cards from supermemo that I used to run on my old Palm Tungsten PDA. It often surprises me how long I've actually been using mnemosyne when I see the 'Last Reviewed' figure displayed on the card.

I don't do any tinkering with raw cards. The only editting I do occasionally is to modify the 'height' attribute for images so that they display properly on different monitor sizes. I will quite often modify cards 'on-the-fly' during reviews. This is usually to fix spelling mistakes that I notice, or to rephrase things.

On the rare occasions that I have noticed short review intervals on easy cards it has probably been with the older cards, quite possibly ones that I originally imported from a supermemo export.

Dougie