Hello,

I'm on Debian/GNU Linux stretch/sid.

I have Version 2.2.1.3 of Mnemosyne installed.

When I try to start it up, I get the following Bugreport:

An unexpected error has occurred.
Please forward the following info to the developers:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/bin/mnemosyne", line 155, in <module>
    debug_file=options.debug_file)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/mnemosyne/libmnemosyne/__init__.py",
line 164, in initialise
    self.register_components()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/mnemosyne/libmnemosyne/__init__.py",
line 215, in register_components
    exec("from %s import %s" % (module_name, class_name))
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/mnemosyne/pyqt_ui/review_wdgt.py",
line 5, in <module>
    from PyQt4 import QtCore, QtGui, QtWebKit
 ImportError: cannot import name QtWebKit