From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of MARTIN ASTON
Sent: 18 October 2016 22:04
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Could not find server!

Please, help me how to set up the sync server on my PC and android tablet?!
I did`t understand this instruction http://mnemosyne-proj.org/help/syncing
What should I write in my tablet "server:"? My PC Name?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/d0455e61-03e9-4bcd-8e2e-b2a879762230%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/d0455e61-03e9-4bcd-8e2e-b2a879762230%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.