I just followed the route given on the website and copied my entire
mnemosyne folder over.  That had in it archive, backups, default.db_media,
history, plugins and then some other things like config, etc. I am not very
computer savvy, so maybe when I transferred it over, I missed something.
Does this sound like I did the backup right? I just want to make sure I
know my information is backed up. Thanks so much.