Hi Peter, Thanks for the questioning ...

I use Vocabulary cards with the sound in the Question box and a picture or the translation in the Answer box. In the pronunciation I have the wording in Urdu.

In this way having activated both recognition and production I have the sound to recognize and then I have the picture/translation for checking. On the other side I have the picture/translation, so I can try to remember the word and pronounce it and then I have the sound to check it. The Urdu writings is just for a better checking my pronunciation.

When I go trough the cards I would like to have sometimes the chance to have an additional audio file where I have recorded that word within a phrase. If I put it as you suggest it will slow me down and also distract me a little bit cause I generally focus on the word, meaning and pronunciation. The use of this word in a phrase is another useful step but just sometimes and on my control. This is how I would like to have it.

Hope it is clear enough.

I'm at your disposal. The program is so nice and useful that I'd happy if I could be of any help.

Any further suggestion will be well accepted!

Bye

Andrea