From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
neilhorn...@gmail.com
Sent: 09 April 2017 15:01
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Re: Mnemosyne 2.4.1 released

Actually,

After trying installing python3 dependencies in a few more creative ways I got
it to work.  However, I am now trying to sync my progress on my old phone with
my newly fixed program, so I can sync those cards with my new phone, and I am
encountering an indefinite "Archiving old logs" screen.   How do I skip the
"Archiving old logs" feature so I can sync?