Strange, can you try this version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rbccxyillnebxtb/Mnemosyne-1.4-tmp.apk?dl=0

Cheers,

Peter

From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Angelika
Sent: 21 May 2017 12:14
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Android 1.3.6. _DOES_ autoarchive logs

Hi Peter,

really sorry, but ...

4 Smartphones, 2 different Android-Versions, no old program-versions (because
of our latest problems I re-installed from google play store with deleting
mnemosyne-folder) and also this version (1.3.6.) started auto-archiving of the
old logs (although you said it shouldn't ...) on two of the phones.

One time it crashed (I guess a problem with the display-darker-sleep-mode -
which can't be disabled when archiving has started ...), one time o.k.

HTH
Angelika
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/6e6c02fe-fe99-43ad-ad0e-afe295a1fb4b%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/6e6c02fe-fe99-43ad-ad0e-afe295a1fb4b%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.