From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of cory...@gmail.com
Sent: 02 July 2017 18:29
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] 2.5 very large font/pics/etc.

I downloaded 2.5, but now all the screens are very large, my maps do not fit on
a single screen (I have to scroll), etc. How would I decrease this?
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/4076f58d-0e90-454b-a9bd-f73109e2d688%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/4076f58d-0e90-454b-a9bd-f73109e2d688%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.