From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of abakus0...@arcor.de
Sent: 27 July 2017 17:02
To: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [mnemosyne-proj-users] [mnemosyne-project-users] Deleting same tag
twice

Hello Peter,

you can reproduce it like this:

1. create a tag with any name.

2. rename the tag to "XX::fun to be, XX::fun" (enter this complete string) by
right-clicking the tag in the browser window

3. Two tags will be created: "XX::fun to be, XX" and "XX::fun to be, XX::fun"
(note, the first tag's name contains a comma)

I can't reproduce the error though, but the tag's name contains a comma.

Have a nice evening!

Cheers,

Abakus