From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of jumb...@gmail.com
Sent: 09 August 2017 12:51
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Intermittent graphics behaviour [Mnemosyne 2.5
on Ubuntu 16.04]

Hi Peter,

I am experiencing a bug where the answer doesn't always appear in the Answer
Box after clicking Show Answer. If I click anywhere in the Answer Box it
appears. Sometimes a similar thing happens after I rate a card where the next
question doesn't show until I click in the Question Box.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Damian.