Hello

I just reinstalled the program after not using it for a while, and I get
the message when it starts up:

---------------------------
Mnemosyne
---------------------------
An unexpected error has occurred.
Please forward the following info to the developers:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "mnemosyne\pyqt_ui\mnemosyne", line 264, in <module>
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\__init__.py", line 237, in initialise
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\__init__.py", line 362, in start_review
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\controllers\default_controller.py", line
100, in set_study_mode
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\study_modes\scheduled_forgotten_new.py",
line 23, in activate
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\review_controllers\SM2_controller.py", line
53, in reset
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\review_controllers\SM2_controller.py", line
115, in show_new_question
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\review_controllers\SM2_controller.py", line
194, in update_dialog
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\review_controllers\SM2_controller.py", line
226, in update_qa_area
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\card.py", line 92, in question
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\card_type.py", line 71, in render_question
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\render_chain.py", line 141, in
render_question
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\render_chain.py", line 165, in _render
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\filters\non_latin_font_size_increase.py",
line 44, in run
 ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 10)

OK

After this appears, it tells me that my computer "Failed to execute script
mnemosyne"

Thanks in advance