From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of JDD
Sent: 10 August 2017 00:51
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Error on startup

Hello

I just reinstalled the program after not using it for a while, and I get the
message when it starts up:

---------------------------
Mnemosyne
---------------------------
An unexpected error has occurred.
Please forward the following info to the developers:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "mnemosyne\pyqt_ui\mnemosyne", line 264, in <module>
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\__init__.py", line 237, in initialise
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\__init__.py", line 362, in start_review
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\controllers\default_controller.py", line 100, in
set_study_mode
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\study_modes\scheduled_forgotten_new.py", line
23, in activate
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\review_controllers\SM2_controller.py", line 53,
in reset
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\review_controllers\SM2_controller.py", line 115,
in show_new_question
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\review_controllers\SM2_controller.py", line 194,
in update_dialog
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\review_controllers\SM2_controller.py", line 226,
in update_qa_area
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\card.py", line 92, in question
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\card_type.py", line 71, in render_question
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\render_chain.py", line 141, in render_question
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\render_chain.py", line 165, in _render
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\filters\non_latin_font_size_increase.py", line
44, in run
 ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 10)

OK
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/fd8ccce0-8e9d-4d61-a012-3c36be9f0d8e%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/fd8ccce0-8e9d-4d61-a012-3c36be9f0d8e%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.