Thank you for your reply Peter. I uninstalled, restarted, installed the new
version, restarted, and I get this error on startup:

---------------------------
Mnemosyne
---------------------------
An unexpected error has occurred.
Please forward the following info to the developers:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "mnemosyne\pyqt_ui\mnemosyne", line 262, in <module>
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\__init__.py", line 190, in initialise
  File "mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\__init__.py", line 255, in
register_components
  File "importlib\__init__.py", line 126, in import_module
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 986, in _gcd_import
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 969, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 956, in _find_and_load_unlocked
 ImportError: No module named 'mnemosyne.libmnemosyne.card_types.M_sided'

OK

Thank you