Good Evening!

I am wondering if printing the cards is a feature yet?  I want to use one
program for creating flashcards to use online (with audio), and Mnemosyne
does not synch with any mobile apps (yet), I want to be able to print them
out for 'on the go'.

I found this interesting site, for Bible Scripture memorization, that
allows one to print flashcards - unsure how that was programmed - will
leave that you to figure out :

https://scripturetyper.com/

Thank you!

Sincerely,