From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ayesha Nicole
Sent: 11 August 2017 03:18
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [mnemosyne-proj-users] How can I print physical cards?

Good Evening!

I am wondering if printing the cards is a feature yet?  I want to use one
program for creating flashcards to use online (with audio), and Mnemosyne does
not synch with any mobile apps (yet), I want to be able to print them out for
'on the go'.

I found this interesting site, for Bible Scripture memorization, that allows
one to print flashcards - unsure how that was programmed - will leave that you
to figure out :

https://scripturetyper.com/

Thank you!

Sincerely,