I got a strange error while reviewing my cards, but kept going (it didn't
stop anything).  When I got to the end of my cards, I had zero scheduled
and 13 failed (in "not memorized").  When attempting to do the failed
cards, it showed me one again that I'd already seen, I did it, and my
scheduled repetitions went to -1 (negative 1).  The rest of my cards went
fine.  This has me a little paranoid; does it mean there is something very
wrong with my deck?

(That is my most important concern, but as a side note, will Fast Format
ever work with the new software?  It saves me massive amounts of time with
chemistry and mathematics cards, but I can't get it to work, and even if I
try and install an old version of Mnemosyne I get strange errors and can't
even get it to run.)

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Chris S.