From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of George
Sent: 27 October 2017 00:37
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Re: Having trouble on Android Samsung
Galaxy Avant

Hi Peter,

I am happy to help, since I am addicted to the kanji flash cards.  It's best
for everyone, really.

I have installed android studio.  Logcat is in the lower LEFT in my version.  I
have opened it up, but am unsure what to do to capture or view logs related to
mnemosyne.

1.  I have attached a video showing the problem I am having.

2.  I have attached a screenshot showing my Android Studio, but I am unsure
what to do next.

3.  How can I install the version you refer to in your most recent message to
me?  I have been installing using Play Store. If installing the version  you
ref is straightforward, I'll do that and test.

4.  What steps do I take with Android Studio to get the log files?

-- update: I could not upload the files.  If you send me an email address
(mine: jux.xay...@gmail.com<mailto:jux.xay...@gmail.com>)  (except the x's are
d and t) I'll put them on my Google Drive.

Thanks,

Jud