Hello,

After recently purchasing a new laptop, I was able to download and install
the latest version of Mnemosyne, and then transport my database from usb.
But encountered a problem after trying to adjust the font size, and since
then, have been unable to use Mnemosyne. I think the attempt at adjusting
the font size was the cause of the problem, but not sure. I'm pretty
ignorant about computers.

I received the following message:

An unexpected error has occurred.
Please forward the following info to the developers:

Traceback (innermost last):

File ''mnemosyne'', line 191, in <module>
File ''mnemosyne¥libmnemosyne¥_init_.pyo'', line 231, in initialize
File ''mnemosyne¥pyqt_ui¥main_wdgt.pyo'', line51, in activate
File ''mnemosyne¥libmnemosyne¥component.pyo'', line 120, in start_review
File ''mnemosyne¥libmnemosyne¥review_controllers¥SM2_controller.pyo'', line
62, in reset
File ''mnemosyne¥libmnemosyne¥review_controllers¥SM2_controller.pyo'', line
123, in show_new_question
File ''mnemosyne¥libmnemosyne¥review_controllers¥SM2_controller.pyo'', line
200, in update_dialog
File ''mnemosyne¥libmnemosyne¥review_controllers¥SM2_controller.pyo'', line
230, in update_qa_area
File ''mnemosyne¥libmnemosyne¥card.pyo'', line 92, in question
File ''mnemosyne¥libmnemosyne¥card_type.pyo'', line 71, in render_question
File ''mnemosyne¥libmnemosyne¥render_chain.pyo'', line 137, in
render_question
File ''mnemosyne¥libmnemosyne¥render_chain.pyo'', line 153, in_render
File ''mnemosyne¥libmnemosyne¥filters¥non_latin_font_size_increase.pyo'',
line 44, in run
ValueError: too many values to unpack

After receiving this message, I uninstalled Mnemosyne, and then tried
installing / uninstalling several other versions, all resulting with the
same message, and unable to use the program.

I'm desperate to use Mnemosyne again (long-time daily user), and would
hugely appreciate any assistance.

Thank you in advance for any advice, and I apologize in advance if I need
to ask follow-up questions about the advice. As mentioned, my general
computer knowledge is rather poor.

And thank you so much for developing this program. It's been a big part of
my life for many years.

Dan