From: Ayesha Nicole <ayesha.nicol...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 31 December 2017 21:17
To: mnemosyne-proj-users
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Arabic numbers display problem?

Good Afternoon,

How do we fix this display issue of numbers?

The first image "2_163" is a screenshot of the original text, and the second
image "2_163 in Mnemosyne" is what happens when pasted into Mnemoysne.

What is the solution, please?

The first download link (with the green arrow, on the left side) is the font
itself and the second one is the document I am using:

http://fonts.qurancomplex.gov.sa/?page_id=42

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ayesha

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/ad390ac9-ca9a-45f5-af84-88552ff8f08b%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/ad390ac9-ca9a-45f5-af84-88552ff8f08b%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.