From: John Smith <ncpo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, 3 February 2018 05:41
To: mnemosyne-proj-users
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Find and Replace?

I have a deck with 9000 cards. There is old html code in there that I don't
want. I'm going through card by card, but this is going to take time. I found
where I can search for text, but is there a way to replace that text on all
cards with other text?

Thanks for your help. Regards,

John

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/2d8ffca9-d519-4517-9807-856e13a77715%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/2d8ffca9-d519-4517-9807-856e13a77715%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.