Hi,

I've posted https://github.com/mnemosyne-proj/mnemosyne/pull/39/files which
will add this key to the list. Before merging, can you please verify that
this change actually fixes the problem?

That is, edit /Applications/Mnemosyne.app/Contents/Info.plist with a text
editor and add these lines:

  <key>NSSupportsAutomaticGraphicsSwitching</key>
  <true/>

Mine then looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN"
"http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd";>
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
  <key>CFBundleDisplayName</key>
  <string>Mnemosyne</string>
  <key>CFBundleName</key>
  <string>Mnemosyne</string>
  <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
  <string>org.qt-project.Qt.QtWebEngineCore</string>
  <key>CFBundleExecutable</key>
  <string>MacOS/Mnemosyne</string>
  <key>CFBundleIconFile</key>
  <string>mnemosyne.icns</string>
  <key>CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion</key>
  <string>6.0</string>
  <key>CFBundlePackageType</key>
  <string>APPL</string>
  <key>CFBundleShortVersionString</key>
  <string>0.0.0</string>
  <key>NSSupportsAutomaticGraphicsSwitching</key>
  <true/>
  <key>LSBackgroundOnly</key>
  <string>0</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Let me know if you're able to do that or if you need more guidance, and
then once that's done if it solves the problem for you