From: Dan <dggeorg...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, 23 February 2018 18:28
To: mnemosyne-proj-users
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Previewing a card causes Mnemosyne2.6 to crash
repeatedly

Im using OSX sierra
Trying to preview the answer on a card causes 'an unexpected error' message on
mac and the whole programme shuts down, this happens time and time again, and
means I cant view the images i've attached to various cards.

I have around 4000 cards and use them for reference even when I don't keep up
the learning reps so this is a pretty important feature.

Cheers