I have over past three years created 2790 cards on my laptop that proved
invaluable in my insane attempt to learn Japanese at the age of 70. While
getting ready to travel (light), I installed Mnemosyne 2.6 on my Android phone,
but could not find a way to transfer my card files there. The advice I got on
this forum, from Peter Biensman, (Thank you Peter) went over my head and seemed
to involve removing the card files from the PC before installing the Mnemosyne
2.6 on the smart phone. Did I understand that right? Scary. How exactly is that
done?
   Also, when updating from my old Mnemosyne to 2.6 version, I seemed to lose
the ability to copy from a card directly, have to first open it in 'edit'.
Minor inconvenience. More disappointing is that I cannot make the cards adjust
relative size of the front and back windows, manually or automatically. Most of
my cards have one or two lines in front and around 10 lines in back. Any way to
fix that?