I've just given the wrong grade to a card I completely forgot. Instead of 0
I gave it a 4. This means that my next repetition is in 5.4 years.

How to I undo it? Is my only chance to remove and readd it? I'd rather not
lose the whole history of the repetition. It's a vocabulary card, and I
missgraded it the harder way, native -> foreign.

What should I do?