From: Peter Bienstman <peter.bienst...@ugent.be>
Sent: Sunday, 18 March 2018 07:14
To: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Is there an autosave copy of the database?

Hi,

What do you mean by a refresh of your laptop? A reinstall of the entire OS will
indeed have deleted your data.

A reinstall of just Mnemosyne should not have deleted your data, but it will
have reset the directory where Mnemosyne looks for data to the default location.

There's a small chance that you can recover your database if you've saved your
database in a non standard location.

I suggest you use Windows to look for all copies of default.db on your machine.
Unless you have renamed your database, and then you have to look for that name.

There's also a section on the website on how to properly back up your Mnemosyne
data.

Cheers,

Peter