From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
<mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of vyc...@gmail.com
Sent: 26 March 2018 08:58
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Problem with latex tmp.tex

I use latex for writing Mnemosyne cards.

There is a problem that special symbols, like "Ą", are incorrectly shown.

I thought this was latex font encoding issue but now I've found that this is
probably Mnemosyne fault -- it does not use UTF-8 encoding for tmp.tex, it uses
ansi [or windows-1257], that is it encodes character "Ą" as hex 0xc0.

Can anyone comment that my finding is correct and is this is a universal thing
or specific to my configuration?