Hi!

I've synced the android app with my windows computer mnemosyne while some cards
were deactivated.
Whenever I try to activate cards on my phone it tells me: 'You don't have any
saved sets defined. Please do so in the desktop app.'.

In the desktop app I've tagged cards in different categories and there
activating the others is not a problem. When I sync with all cards activated I
can't deactivate them in the android app.

Can you explain to me, how to change categories on my phone?

Thanks!

Greetings from Germany!

Pia