Hello Adrienne,

you could use tab separated text files to import your cards (FILE->Import).
That way you could add bold tags very quickly.
1. You need six columns in Excel or Open Office Calc. The contents of the
2. Copy the table Ctrl+C
3. Paste the table into a text editor (notepad++)
4. Find and replace all tabs with nothing (use \t to find this special
character)
That's how I do it.

Or just use, but notepad++ and copy-paste...

Greetings,

Abakus