From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
<mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of buzzlightbeer
Sent: 24 May 2018 20:15
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] runs with sudo but not normal user

Trying to install 2.6 from source. Installed all the dependencies and can
runmnemosyne with sudo but when I try to run it with my normal user account it
errors and says "Could not find QtWebEngineProcess"

I'm running linux mint - ubuntu 16.04

After a few hours of searching this is all I found for linux mint users and it
hasn't helped me at all
https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=144761&p=762965&hilit=mnemosyne#p762965

Would appreciate any help, would like to run this as a normal user. Thanks!