Hi Peter, I have an unexpected error too..

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8ylf4KUxQatwJnd33

With 2 cards of the data base...

I can't delete it, I found a provisional solution : remove the tag of these two
cards and desactivate the cards without tag

I can send the data base compacted.

I use 2.6 version

Thanks for your help...