Good Morning!

I exported a deck from Quizlet separated by tab and pasted it into Notepad
and saved as UTF-8; and am attempting to import a tab-deliminated text
using these instructions:

"Plain text and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)

Mnemosyne can import plain text files where each line contains a
question/answer pair separated by a tab. So e.g. if you have such a list in
Word, save it as plain text (*.txt), choose 'other encoding - Unicode
(UTF-8)' if your data contains foreign characters, and then you get a file
which you can import in Mnemosyne if you choose the 'Tab-separated text
files' format."
https://mnemosyne-proj.org/help/importing.php

* * *

and received the attached error message, and I am unsure what exactly is
incorrect?  What do you advise, please?