Hi Peter,

I have imported an Anki deck of cards. After the import the cards in the set
had four sides (something, audio, translation, sentence). Since on the question
side has only been the audio, I changed the position of the audio. Well, now
the cards don't have a card type in "show cards from these card types". They
are displayed, even though no card type has been activated in "show cards from
these card types". When I click on "change card type" "Front-to-back only" is
active.
If I try to convert the the cards to twosided cards I get to choose four items
for front and back side. In the cards browser the cards look like "front to
back only" cards. Weird.
I can't edit the card type either, there is no card type displayed in "Manage
card types".

I might have changed the card type to "Front to back - Back to front " card
type, after changing the position of the multisided cards contents. I am not
sure.

Good night!

Abakus