From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
<mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Pal
Sent: 28 June 2018 10:53
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Re: No sound

Maybe I should install the Mnemosyne on another computer, with Windows 10. This
one is with Windows 7.

четверг, 28 июня 2018 г., 10:19:45 UTC+3 пользователь Pal написал:
Hello! Please help! I had inserted a sound link in the card as advised (file
enclosed) but there was no sound when the card appeared then.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/edd1d21a-a945-4e91-8594-ea6bd0d095b1%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/edd1d21a-a945-4e91-8594-ea6bd0d095b1%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.