From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
<mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of jumb...@gmail.com
Sent: 28 June 2018 18:55
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Manual sync between OSs

Hi Peter,

I currently run manual syncs between my Ubuntu machines without any issue by
mirroring ~/.local/share/mnemosyne.

I'm wondering whether I can extend this to my android device without breaking
anything. The files and folder structures look very similar except that android
appears to have additional files called: .nomedia; config.db; config.py;
machine.id; test.txt and has NO log.txt.

Using the inbuilt sync function is not practical as sometimes I am sync'ing my
phone to my laptop and sometimes to my desktop which have different IPs.

I'm also mindful of any impacts to the stats server.

Thanks,

Damian.