Hello!

Mnemosyne 2.0 starts showing a question but the box is -empty-, when I click on
"Show Answer" it pretends to show the answer but the related box is also
-empty-. Then I click on one of the five options to rate the answer and it
shows the error that I'm going to copy here:

Internal error. Please forward this information to the developers:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/data/user/O/org.mnemosyne/assets/python/bootstrap.py", line 22, in router
res = function(values)
File "MNEMOSYNE_ANDROID \mnemosyne\android_python\mnemosyne_android.py", line
150, in review_controller_grade_answer
File
"MNEMOSYNE_ANDROID\mnemosyne\libmnemosyne\review_controllers\SM2_controller.py",
 line 143, in grade_answer
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'grade'

My smartphone is a Huawei P8 lite, model number ALE-L21, Android version 6.0.
Thanks for any help.
Your app would be very userul to me.
Best regards