From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
<mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of abakus0...@arcor.de
Sent: 20 July 2018 20:43
To: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Memosyne 2.6.1 RC1 ready for testing

Hello Peter,

some feedback:

1. I love the feature, that you can see the statistics from parent tags! Very
nice!

2. The statistics get cut of at the bottom (see screenshots below).

3. The statistics of "last week" is not calculated, when you open the tab for
the very first time. The time span seems to be longer then one week too. (see
screenshot below)

4. The "Having all of these tags" feature is very nice. :) Thank you! There is
only one improvement possible: You could make parent tags (e.g.: Turkish)
selectable without selecting all child tags at the same time  (e.g.:
Turkish::Animals). If you select a parent tag plus the tag "Starred", most of
the time you won't get a result. In SQL you could do this with the ANY operator
(https://www.dofactory.com/sql/where-any-all).

I wish you a nice weekend!

Abakus

[cid:image001.png@01D4228A.E064A330]