https://mnemosyne-proj.org/help/syncing

Cheers,

Peter

________________________________
From: George <jud.tay...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, 24 August 2018 20:15
To: mnemosyne-proj-users
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Re: Problem sync'ing Android

Hi Peter,

Where are instructions about connecting menomsyne from my android to my laptop
via WiFi?

Thanks!

On Tuesday, August 21, 2018 at 11:26:14 AM UTC-4, George wrote:
I recently got a new phone, and newly installed mnemosyne on a laptop (Ubuntu
17.10), and installed a new copy of mnemsyne on my new phone.  So both the
server and client are new.

I have configured my laptop as the server, getting the IP address and setting a
user/pass.

I get a timeout when trying to cync.  I have restarted both sides, and
doublechecked user/pass and server IP address.

The phone is definitely connecting to my computer.

What should I do now?

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/fd7addc5-bd15-464c-b3b7-15a07677e500%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/fd7addc5-bd15-464c-b3b7-15a07677e500%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.