Hi,

I would like to follow up on this.
The master's project is mostly done - and has taken a turn in a different
direction. So a publication based on our ideas plus your dataset is sadly no
longer on the table.

However, now I have the time to tie up some loose ends. And I still find spaced
repetition rather interesting.
A close friend of mine speaks lithuanian. And I would like to experiment with a
custom language training app for that language.

For this project, I would really love to bootstrap from your mnemosyne data.
Would it be possible to receive the logfiles for this purpose?

This is not intended to lead to a paper. The scope are a few hacky weekends.
That being said, in the unlikely event that it transforms into a scientific
publication somehow, having you as a co-author would not be a problem.
Not to mislead you though, it is not my intention to publish this.

What do you think?
kind regards,
Lars