Hi,

The tag system is a lot more flexible than you realise, and even more
flexible than folders, because one card can have as many tags as you want,
which is not possible with folders.

If you're talking about nested folders, you can easily map this to tags by
using hierarchical tags, like book::chapter1.

Cheers,

Peter