Alright! I tested It now 4 a couple of days without any problem. Thanks a
lot again. And I agree with "W N" from the "Google Text to Speech" thread
that with the dedicated shortcut 4 the  "Insert Google text-to-speach..."
function. I use this plugin A LOT!

https://groups.google.com/g/mnemosyne-proj-users/c/o4IZmSli5r8